Thursday, May 6, 2010

TNSF

Tonight's sufferfest was a good one. We had 20+ riders and did the first 30' at 25.1 mph, the next 30' at 26.2 mph. The 35 miles was done in 90min. Fast! I told someone that I would have attacked more but that's a little hard to do when we're hammering at 28mph. The sprints were hard with the one at Cabin Creek rd especially brutal with lots of attacks starting at a few miles to go then JC killing it at the end.


Thanks for everyone who came out and let's do it again next week.

4 Comments:

Crusty said...

Good stuff out there. Just what I was hoping for and just like the old days of riding in Columbia....go out and kill or be killed for a few hours.
And yes, I was one of the "killed". Haven't come home from a ride that tired in a long while.
I'll be there as often as I can.

Jay said...

Great ride! You won the Cabin Creek sprint, after the group was broken to pieces.

Rich W said...

I disqualified myself since I was the only one who really knew where the sprint points were. ;-)

GW said...

Enjoyed the ride for sure - sorry I'll miss it this week but I'll be back next week. Any of you guys know if there is a TNWC equivalent in the Charleston area?