Friday, November 6, 2009

OSB

First of all a huge congrats to Aaron Trent who won the silver medal at the Para World Championships in England today. Noone trained harder this year.

I haven't been able to train that much this week as my wife has H1N1 and has literally been in bed for the last 3 days. I got my vaccine so hopefully I'll be spared. It's a nasty bug. So I've been doing the parenting duties solo and today I walked into work with my t-shirt on inside out...that pretty much sums it up.


New news: Next year we've got a new team going. LL, JC and I are riding for Outspokin. It's actually our old team as we rode with them 2 years ago. Adding Brian C. and Karl to our trio will be formidable. That's a lot of horsepower. Should be good. We'll win a lot of races.

Old news: And no new bike for me this year which is actually a good thing...way too many strings attached and promises broken (surprise!). We just wanna race. No BS. Ask me about it out on the road and I'll tell you the whole story.

0 Comments: