Thursday, August 16, 2007

al dente

Tonight was just 100 degrees so I did the thursday ride...good group heading out which ended up being 4 of us hammering down airbase. Me, Karl, Francisco and...Chris.

I figured Chris had something up her sleeve...she was a bit worried that her non sprinter hubby would get shelled in the sprint at the end of airbase so she took action. After I took a monster pull I was at my limit and drifted back looking for a wheel. Chris saw her chance and being last wheel she drifted back gapping us then sprinted up leaving me high and dry. Francisco was hammering at that point and I never got back on...Flicked! Damn Kaisers.

It was good to get back on the bike even though it hurt...

The Japanese know how to cool off. And This...then read this. Hilarious.

1 Comment:

MM said...

Given the propensity of the Japanese people to touch each other inappropriately in the subway, I can only imagine what's going on in that wave pool...