Sunday, April 12, 2009

Recon

Today Jules and I went out to Cherokee park and rode some laps of the masters nats road course.  I was feeling great...standing, sprinting etc with no pain so I did 5 hill repeats on the steepest, most selective climb on the course.  


I mainly wanted to get more familiar with this part of the route as it really hurt last year and mentally I wanted to be better prepared.  That said, in looking at the map for this year it's possible that they're gonna run the race in the opposite direction (I should know for sure soon).  

update: same direction as last year but they moved the start/finish to the spot on this map.  This is actually a good thing for me I think...ends on sort of a climb.

It was a great day to be riding and I'm psyched to get back on the program™

0 Comments: