Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday motorpace

Had an easy start to the day cuz my dtr wanted to make me breakfast...in bed, for fathers day. Didn't feel too bad from yesterday and was stoked to get out and ride hard behind the scooter.


Hooked up with my trusty driver, nutty and we headed down Bluff Rd at around 10:30. I planned 30' out and back. Going out we had a bit of a tailwind and were really motoring at around 34mph...I wanted to be above threshold and gave The Nut the green light to work me over. He delivered and can pretty much tell by now when I'm dying. Coming in I had him keep it at 25mph and I attacked the scooter a few times then struggled to get back on...that really finished me off. An awesome workout that isn't anything spectacular from a wattage standpoint but I'm always trashed afterwards...took a rare nap and chilled the rest of the day.




and that concludes my masters nats prep...


0 Comments: