Friday, January 23, 2009

easy?

I woke up this morning and stared at the ceiling...what day is it?  It took about 5 minutes of hard concentration to come up with the answer.  Things didn't get much better all day as my brain was on about a 15 sec delay.  I'd look at something and just stare for a while trying to figure out why I was staring at it.  It's a good thing I don't do anything that important at work.  ;-)


Today was nice and warm so I had to head to the fort...Legs were dead and I planned on riding easy but started feeling good and then started hammering.  25 miles, 1:26, 880 kj.  Not bad.

I'm pretty motivated right now and am getting in some good training.  My goals this year are a bit different as there is no real masters team here.  Last year a "success" was just going to the front when needed and putting the hammer down.  That puts a bit more pressure on myself to get some results...I'm not saying I'll win any races this year but I'm sure gonna try!  My other goal is a top 10 finish in the Masters Nats RR and Crit...no problem!

0 Comments: