Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mas suffer

Yesterday I had planned on riding some but 5 minutes after getting home I was...OUT. I slept for 2 hours. I guess I was really tired from this weekend. It felt pretty good.


Today I was itching to do more threshold work...I headed to the Crit course and did 2x15' at 100% FTP with about a couple minute break. The weather was perfect and I felt great--the wattage came easily. My first effort was 278w and the second 281w. There's no way my FTP is 280w right now but I'm using that as a target and will lengthen the intervals as I get fitter. The legs were very good tonight and I was really looking forward to this workout all day. Sometimes it works out that way.

2 Comments:

Aaron Trent said...

You know what. Now I feel slow.

Rich W said...

I don't know why...you were killing it tonight. Good Job.