Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1x40'

Jules and E are heading to SLC tomorrow so I've been spending a lot of time doing dad stuff the last couple of days. I managed a quick spin on monday then today when they were at ballet class I squeezed in a very efficient workout.

It was raining off and on so I warmed up riding over to the crit course for 15' then did 1x40 (@ 275w) doing the last 10' on the way home. Cool down for 5' then I was home. 1 hour of ride time...81TSS...nice.

Ok...it's Feb. 12th, tonight I was riding in the rain, at night, in just shorts and a jersey and I was warm. Tomorrow I'm gonna see what the weather does...I may do another VO2 workout or just ride for 3 hours, or both. We'll see how I feel.

3 Comments:

greg said...

SaltLakeCity? If so, bring a bike - after weds, the weather is supposed to be awesome...

g

Rich W said...

Bummer...we want bad weather. More snow! The only bike I'll have available to me is a very large SS 29er...you may see me doing laps on emigration. I head out there a week from friday. Gonna be there for a week.

Unknown said...

Gone for a week? Then you'll miss fatboy's debut in Greenville! J