Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tnwc

Tonight went ok...didn't think I would (or could) ride hard but I did. I've got a lot of form right now so it was easy just to push hard on the pedals and go fast without really involving my upper body. I couldn't stand to sprint or really take a deep breath. It was actually kind of fun to just surf the pack, move around, check things out then attack when I wanted to without any pressure.


After getting a bit discouraged about the pain level this morning I'm back to being optimistic about Sunday.

I videotaped the race with my new camera and it's cool as hell. It will be linked from THIS page.

4 Comments:

Sam said...

Nice vid!

LL said...

very cool

Jay said...

Yes, Your new camera is cool as sh*t.

spokejunky said...

Berry berry nice. Like when you guys come back into the group...then Jay and Karl pounce.


Jamie's freaking head tube is as big as his fork.