Friday, May 29, 2009

SST


The legs were toast yesterday from the hard 3 day block so I took an unplanned rest day. This weekend I've got some big rides planned so today the question was what to do...go too hard and you're no good for the weekend and too easy and it's a wasted day. With that in mind there's only one choice...Sweet spot.


I rode over to the crit course and did 60' at 251w which is 90% of my FTP. Easy? Try it and get back to me! The legs were really good tonight and I really had to dial it back to keep from going too hard except for the last 15' where I needed to focus on putting pressure on the pedals. There was also a strong tailwind up the final stretch of the crit course which is always good for intervals cuz it's effortless speed up to the start/finish. A great workout.


0 Comments: