Friday, February 6, 2009

Fast 75

I took off at noon from work and headed out from Blythewood with Jay and Ward. Ward's been racing P,1,2 in FLA since January so he's going pretty well right now...that's actually an understatement, he's a diesel. And you all know how Jay rides...

The weather was awesome and the roads out there are stellar. We motored. Simple as that. Eliminating the 15' roll out we averaged 21 mph for 75 miles. And it was hilly. And it was pretty damn windy. A hard day. I actually got a second (third?) wind in the last 45' and put in some hard efforts on the way home...that was a surprise for sure.

Tomorrow I think I'll do it again...


ps...columbia cycling is about to be rocked with new talent and a new team.  

2 Comments:

Aaron Trent said...

What's up with the new team?

Rich W said...

I'm a tease...I'm just gonna let the news trickle out from other sources.