Monday, February 2, 2009

the good stuff

Rest days kick ass.

I'm pretty fried from last week and in planning ahead I wanted to recharge a bit these next couple of days. Tomorrow: An hour of SST on the velodyne. Wed: 60' easy. Thursday I'd like to do at least 3.5 hours with the first hour being an FTP test.

I've never really felt the need to do any testing before because I usually can tell what my FTP is by doing intervals and hard rides and examining the data. This year my IF has been what seems a little on the high side so even though I have my FTP set to where I *think* it should be I may be off. Right now I have my FTP set at 278w in WKO. Without any racing going on testing is the only way to know for sure. Here's some more info on all this.

Alls you can do is alls you can do...

0 Comments: